That '70s Show

Burning Down the House

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 07, 2000 on FOX

• Jackie throws a small and classy dinner party until Kelso invited more people and turned it into a fun party

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". It was so freakin' hilarious and it was well written. Also, the beautiful Amy Adams guest stars as Kat Peterson (the popular girl that was having sex with Hyde). Kelso turning Jackie's classy dinner party into a fun party was also very funny. Fez was absolutely hilarious... every line he said in this episode made me laugh non-stop. The subplot was also hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing. The subplot was that Red came to Bob and Midge's home and Red saw that Bob was bald who had hair to cover his baldness the whole time and it was hilarious. It was hilarious when Red, Kitty, Bob, and Midge were playing the "Scribbles" game and Red's scribble said "Balding", Kitty's scribble said "A Bad Rug" and Bob's scribble said "Shoot Me"... that part really made me laugh so hard. Kelso almost catching Jackie's on fire was also very funny. Jackie told Kelso that she had alot of thinking to do and that's when their relationship is on the rock. That guy who was missing his pants was also hilarious. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10