That '70s Show

Cat Fight Club

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 15, 2000 on FOX

• Hyde teaches Jackie how to be Zen

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". It definitely made me laugh so hard. The main plot was good when Laurie and Kelso are dating each other again but Red doesn't know about it so they need to find a way to tell him. The subplot was also good when Jackie gets tired of seeing Kelso with Laurie since Jackie and Kelso already broke up... so Hyde teaches Jackie how to be Zen (definition... act cool) in order for Jackie to not get furious everytime she and Laurie fight with each other. The table scene was hilarious when Kelso gave Red a 5-pack beer and it was hilarious when Hyde was opening the can of beer slowly under the table. Red's fantasy was so hilarious with how the future of Kelso and Laurie would go and it was also hilarious when Fez is a robotic foreign butler or something like that and Red has a jetpack. Jackie acting very strange and very cool was very funny to see. Red's talk with Kelso about Kelso dating Laurie was very good to see and pretty funny. Overall, this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show" that made me laugh so freakin' hard. 10/10
TVLAND