That '70s Show

Class Picture

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 19, 2002 on FOX

A very special episode of That 70s Show, definitely eventful and it just gave all the fans that have been watching since day one a special treat. We look back at footage we haven't seen before to see how everyone met. That 70s Show could have copped out and just have done a clip show with no new material to look back on the past four years, but they gave us something even better.

A look back on how everyone met, things previously not shown, new material. How everyone met was just hilarious and this episode just marked the end of an era as in the next season even though they all still go to school, this is the last season where they show them in school really all together. Even though high school didn't play a huge part on this show, the yearbook in the end I'm sure made everyone at least a tad nostalgic.

We got a lot of funny gags such as Kelso getting hit by Kelso which remains a running gag throughout the series or Kelso wanting to walk in on Donna naked. This was just a very good episode of That 70s Show that is one of the best with it's great balance of hilarity and nostalgia.