That '70s Show

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 2006 on FOX

• Much better than the episode "Keep Yourself Alive".

Finally! This series is going somewhere. I was disappointed with the episode "Keep Yourself Alive" as nothing happened in the episode and there was no plot. However, this episode and the previous episode ( "My Fairy King" ) gave rise to major topic and the plot of the series and hints how the series is going to end. Fez and Jackie are going to end up together. There's no doubt about that. This episode and the previous episode played a fine example. Many people won't like the idea that Jackie is going to end up with Fez, as they want her to end up with either Kelsoe or Hyde, but hey, they're not the writers of the show. Besides, it is pretty obvious who Jackie is going to end up with. There was tension between Jackie and Fez throughout the whole series and Fez has been chasing her throughout the years. So there's actually no surprises there. I am actually excited that this is going to happen.

This episode is good, but I probably won't enjoy the upcoming epsides as the main plot is just Jackie wanting Fez. There will probably be other silly gags that are not important. But at least we know where the show is going now. That's a plus.
MNT