That '70s Show

Donna's Story

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 20, 2001 on FOX

• When Donna writes a short story for the school newspaper, Eric doesn't approve the short story because it sounds exactly like the events that happened in their relationship

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". It was very funny and the plots were very good. The main plot was very good when Eric doesn't like the short story that Donna wrote for the school newspaper because the events that happened in their relationship sounded exactly like that. It was very funny when Fez got an arcade game for the diner and took away Kelso's pinball. The most funniest plot in this episode was Red/Kitty/Bob plot when Bob has a new girlfriend and he invites Red and Kitty to over to his house to eat and meet his girlfriend. It was hilarious when Bob had the fake tuxedo apron and the hairy chest apron. It was hilarious when Bob "The hairy chest apron is her favorite" and then Red says "That's because she has a hairy chest" (or something close to that). It was very funny when Red was arguing with Joanne and then Red burns the steaks. Eric writing a short story to get Donna back was funny. Donna writing the end of her short story was also good which made Eric feel bad and he apologized to her. The very ending was also funny. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10

This is definitely one of my favorite episodes of season four, at least it was when I first watched it. We've got great interactions between Kelso & Fez, not to mention the hilarious chicken and frogs line, just a great tie in to Kelso's insult in the beginning of the episode.

Also how great were the fantasies here? I loved to see the similarities in the story and the references to past installments. My favorite line was told by Donna (surprisingly!) in this episode, when she told Eric how his story ended. "Eric, you're story ended with 'And he never saw that crazy b-tch again!'" Just a hilarious line that just made the episode what it was.

Red was also great here with Joanne, the "shut it" line was just great. Overall, a great episode of That 70s Show, we got great one liners from each and every 70s character.
  • Well, I gotta admit. It's a well writtin episode.

Donna, after the breakup, starts taking granted and writes a story about a couple named Derek and Wanda(they fit their names, lol)Eric then finds out its actually based off of his life! So, being the pric he is, he writes his own version, one where Wanda turns into a witch (heh, that's kinda funny)

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away (translation; a few feet) Kelso pretends to use Jackie's money to buy a pinball machine. Having to waste hard, cold, cash, he must earn it back. And, well, Fez's chickens and ducks arent' worth it.

Finally, some lucky lady named Joanne gets with Bob, and Red gets, not once, but double the luctious hate. Oh..!

I just love this episode. No comment whatsoever!
  • Fez isn't just frogs and chickens

This is a very entertaining episode as it shows both Donna's creative spark, her attitude towards the relationship and Eric's revenge story, all which were written very well.

Kelso buying the pinball machine was a hilarious plot with some great lines about and from Fez. The ending couldn't be funnier as Fez gets his revenge on Kelso.

Bob and Joanne begin to become a couple in this episode which of course means there is a replacement Midge to bother Red, though Joanne seems to annoy him even more which is a great development.

Eric and Donna once again having a post-breakup fight but still managing to be believable was a great accomplishment by the show and the story flashes were terrific.
MNT