That '70s Show

Don't Lie To Me

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 05, 2005 on FOX

• don't lie to me

Jenna Fischer, ah, why do you have to appear on this show? It's bad enough that you ruin The Office on a weekly basis, but now you go and ruin this once great series? Come on.

But it was not just Pam Beesly's fault, this was a terrible offering from That 70's Show. Fez has just become awful and has not said a funny thing in years. The show made this character an embarrassment when he started getting with women. Even if that is true in real life, that is not realistic to his character.

Don't lie to me, this episode was weak.
  • Jackie & Hyde break up once again...

The aftermath of the Christmas party, Jackie is still waiting for Steven to commit & the only words that come out of his mouth is "I don't know" which makes Jackie break it off with Steven. Which made this episode a tearjerker, but the interesting but unoriginal plot, Jackie & Fez pretend to be engaged so Jackie can know what it's like to plan a wedding of her own, she goes through a bunch of obstacles to cover the truth & Stacey Wanamaker figures her out leaving her helpless. While Hyde tries to break up Kelso & Angie, he realizes that Kelso really likes her & they continue dating os there is a bright side of this episode!
  • Eric gets a pact.

This is a hilarious episode, particularly Fez and Jackie's plot of being fake fiancés. Fez hooking up with the bride, Jackie's lies becoming bigger and the break up were all great moments in the episode, the latter of course not being hilarious, but rather an end to the Hyde/Jackie relationship, which while fairly entertaining was never as good as the Kelso/Jackie on again/off again relationship. Though it's more than likely that Hyde and Jackie will get together again and break up for the same reason again as well.

Hyde and Eric's pact to break up Angie and Kelso was funny as well, and had hilarious moments when cutting through several of Kelso's moronic moments, and Angie going back to Kelso before Hyde apologises.

Overall, this is a great episode with plenty of memorable moments and clever plots throughout.
  • Jackie's doubts of a future with Hyde come to the breaking point, and she decides to go along with a misunderstanding and pretend to be Donna, engaged to Fez, whom she calls Prince Edwardo.

Jackie's doubts of a future with Hyde come to the breaking point, and she decides to go along with a misunderstanding and pretend to be Donna, engaged to Fez, whom she calls Prince Edwardo. She drags Fez to parties, enjoying the pre-marriage life, until she is caught in the act. Meanwhile, Hyde is bothered by Angie's relationship with Kelso, so Eric steps in to help split them up.
  • A kind of lame episode.

7.8
    Probably one of my least favorite episodes that I didn't enjoy. Jackie does this whole marriage thing on Hyde all the time on the show. It's just getting old. I just don't care for it. Fez was okay in this episode, I guess. Jackie asks Hyde about marriage later in this season again, too, in the episode "Take It Or Leave It". Well, an okay episode, but not one of my favorites.
VH1