That '70s Show

Drive-In

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 1998 on FOX

• OMG,Hyde,man.

Hyde can be so cool,man. It was a good episode.
  • superb

Eric and Donna go to a drive in movie, and even though Eric does not want them to, Kelso and Jackie end up going to.

Fez's house parents think the music he listens to is wicked and sinful. Are they right?

Kitty and Red spend the night out and almost get arrested. Will they be arrested or is it a misunderstanding?

All in all this was good. The worst plot was probably Kitty/Red, but the rest of the episode was pretty decent, I at least thought so. My final grade for this episode is going to be a B+. Not bad not perfect.
  • Definitely out of character.... Few of them acted the way I expected them to! Well, Kelso and Jackie weren't much different than usual... Ha!

Wow, this whole "drive-in" movie thing was so cool. They had that during the 70s, eh? Do we still have those here? I would be very much interested in going to one of those, NOT for the sake of making out, of course, but for the purpose of just to experience how it felt like to be those kids in the 70s. Haaa! There were indeed some really interesting stuffs back in the 70s that don't exist anymore in 2006. I loved the scenes when the "roomy" car was "jumping" up and down. It was so very "Jackie and Kelso". Hyde and Fez stayed in listening to music like a "boys night in". I thought that was really adorable. Red was totally to my surprise. I never knew he could be so "spontaneous"! Cosmo was already out soooo many years ago?? Wow, this women's magazine sure has a long history. I respect Cosmo even more now, though I already love it lots. =)
  • this was a good one

in this ep of the show that 70s show. erik and kelso and the guys see a thing for the omen and erik decides to take donna to the movie at the drive in. and so kelso and jackie come and they intrupt things like they makingo too much and making way to much noise. and also in this ep hyde is helping fez hide his really metal music from his family that is taken care of him. they think it devil music . and in this ep red takes her out and they go to a fany restrunt or used to be and they leave and go have ham at there old one becuase she read her cosmo magizne and wants to make things good in her marggie. and they are sex in the car where is pulled over . this was a good ep
  • The guys encourage Eric to bring Donna to a scary movie showing at the drive-in movie theater. Their plans are interrupted, though, by Kelso and Jackie.

If you, for some weird reason, didn't believe that Eric and Donna were going to get together, you have better changed your mind after this episode. The guys tell Eric to bring Donna to the drive-in movie theater; The Omen (a scary movie) is showing, and scary movies always attract girls to the guys' arms. Donna agrees to Eric's invitation to the movie. Eric tells Kelso not to come with them, while Donna wants Jackie there. Eventually, the very annoyingish (in my opinion, if she was actually a person that went to my school) Jackie drags Kelso with her like some kind of defenseless animal. At the movies, Eric and Donna have to watch the movie from the hood, as Kelso and Jackie have made themselves VERY comfortable in the back of the Vista Cruiser, if ya get what I mean. (wink) I admire Kelso's great taste in hot girls, and that he's more into girls than into schoolwork or serious things, but the Cruiser is ERIC's car, and it was supposed to be ERIC's night with DONNA, ERIC's girl. But eventually, Eric decides that maybe the fresh air was what they needed. He and Donna do some serious making out with on the hood of the old stationwagon until Donna falls off the hood. Very smooth, Eric! I'm gonna have to try that move one day! Anyhow, Eric follows her to the ground so they can continue making out. Now, if you can't see Eric and Donna "official" after this episode, then get that SH|T out of your eyes! Oh yeah, and one last comment: this episode was really good and funny, like any other typical episode of That '70s Show.
  • That 70's Show + The Omen = Great Episode.

This episode, I would say is a classic because it''s another great installment to the Donna & Eric relationship. Plus Red goes on his sexual side which warms my heart to see him caring for his wife again. Oh and when the police officer stop Kitty & Red, priceless! You know what's embarrassing, when your making out with your girlfriend for the first time & you drop her to the floor in front of a lot of people. While Jackie & Kelso are "doing it" in your car. That would have to be the most embarrassing moment on That 70's Show!
  • The Omen

Rock music makes Fez's parents worried about the influence of his friends on him, but he and Hyde think of a way to make his parents forget that.

Kelso has a great idea, and that is to go to the drive in and he convinces Eric to go with Donna. It ends up that the four of them go to the drive in together. As usual, Jackie and Kelso do something dirty, but who would have expected that Eric and Donna would make out on the hood of the car?

Red and Kitty try to spicen up their relationship and they get caught by the cops!
  • First definitive episode of a Donna-Eric relationship

This episode was hilarious, all three plots being hilarious from Kelso and Jackie making out very hard by the looks of it, forcing Donna and Eric to get out of the car to Hyde's plot to sneak Kiss music past Fez's host parents ("Raindrops keep falling on my head") to Kitty and Red's spontaneous night out that leads to trouble.

This episode is a pivotal moment in that 70s show for it finally, after seven episodes, places Eric and Donna in a real, make out, relationship, and also explores Kitty and Red's marriage.

No 70s show fan could possibly dislike this episode.
  • Best Episode ever

This is my favorite episode of That 70's Show, because it has 3 plots around all the characters, First Kelso suggests to Eric that he take Donna to see the "Omen" at the drive in, because nothing turns chicks on faster than horror, But Donna makes Jackie and Kelso come with her so kelso and Jackie are the ones who end up making out in the back seat. The second plot is when Kitty takes a quiz in cosmopolitan that tells her her relationship is as predictable as the tides and she insists Red take her out to dinner, The Third plot is Fez's host parents won't let him listen to the "Devil's" music so Hyde tells him he knows a way to sneak it in.

This is a very fantasic episode I give it a 10 out of 10
  • The makeout scene steals the show.

The basic premise here is that Eric wants to make out with Donna at the drive in, but with the notoriously horny duo of Jackie and Kelso with them he may feel outdone.

Fear not though, while Eric gives a discussion of Car mechanics to Donna, they erupt in a rough and hilarious makeout session involving several falls to the concrete that totally makes the episode special.

Also, Red takes Kitty out for a spontaneous night on the town, only to have their plans take a drastic turn and they end up acting out a Titanic love scene 20 years before the movie came out (Hmmmm...) another great plot.

There's also a plot where Fez and Hyde try to sneak rock music by Fez's host parents, but it's basically filler, the Fez scenes would become more prevailent in the second season as he adjusts to the American flava.

Good stuff.