That '70s Show

Drive-In

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 1998 on FOX

• The guys encourage Eric to bring Donna to a scary movie showing at the drive-in movie theater. Their plans are interrupted, though, by Kelso and Jackie.

If you, for some weird reason, didn't believe that Eric and Donna were going to get together, you have better changed your mind after this episode. The guys tell Eric to bring Donna to the drive-in movie theater; The Omen (a scary movie) is showing, and scary movies always attract girls to the guys' arms. Donna agrees to Eric's invitation to the movie. Eric tells Kelso not to come with them, while Donna wants Jackie there. Eventually, the very annoyingish (in my opinion, if she was actually a person that went to my school) Jackie drags Kelso with her like some kind of defenseless animal. At the movies, Eric and Donna have to watch the movie from the hood, as Kelso and Jackie have made themselves VERY comfortable in the back of the Vista Cruiser, if ya get what I mean. (wink) I admire Kelso's great taste in hot girls, and that he's more into girls than into schoolwork or serious things, but the Cruiser is ERIC's car, and it was supposed to be ERIC's night with DONNA, ERIC's girl. But eventually, Eric decides that maybe the fresh air was what they needed. He and Donna do some serious making out with on the hood of the old stationwagon until Donna falls off the hood. Very smooth, Eric! I'm gonna have to try that move one day! Anyhow, Eric follows her to the ground so they can continue making out. Now, if you can't see Eric and Donna "official" after this episode, then get that SH|T out of your eyes! Oh yeah, and one last comment: this episode was really good and funny, like any other typical episode of That '70s Show.