That '70s Show

Eric Gets Suspended

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 30, 1999 on FOX

• Overall great but not the best episode of Season 2

I thought that this was an overall great episode of "That 70s Show". It wasn't my favorite episode but it was overall great. Fez's quote "Aww screw you, it's funny" was hilarious. I thought that it was also great that the amazingly beautiful Melissa Joan Hart guest starred in this episode as Mary. I laughed a few more times but I forget about the rest of the lines. Jackie and Kelso's argument was very annoying and just stupid... it was kind of a waste of my time. I also hated how Laurie told Red about Eric being suspended because he was smoking (which he really didn't smoke... he was just holding the cigarette for Donna). I hated how Red blames Eric again for the him smoking when Laurie was smoking and Laurie also keeps encouraging Red to punish Eric. Ugh, gosh... I want to punch Laurie so bad because she drove me crazy. I also hated how Donna didn't even appreciate Eric covering for her about the cigarette. Bob saying Eric was a bad influence on Donna also made me mad. Donna telling Red and Kitty that she was the one that was actually smoking at the end of the episode was good to see. Overall, a great episode but it could have been better and Laurie mainly ruined my score. 8/10