That '70s Show

Eric's Corvette Caper

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 09, 2002 on FOX

An under appreciated episode of That 70s Show. This episode was absolutely hilarious and it helped the plot out in ways, not to mention it was wildly intriguing. Was anyone else at the edge of their seat, trying to find out if Eric was going to get caught or not? I know I was, and this episode ended really good with a great scene between Topher Grace and Kurtwood Smith. Surprisingly, Eric wasn't the one that stole the show here, it was Jackie & Donna. I found myself laughing at most of their scenes, and they just have a hilarious dynamic together, add Kelso in to the mix, and you've got yourself a great plot. I have to admit, this plot wasn't as intriguing, but it was just as funny, if not funnier.

Kitty not being able to go to the reunion was a bit of a letdown, I envisioned some great scenes with Kitty seeing people from high school, we did still get some funny one liners with Kitty losing her vision. A perfect episode of That 70s Show, hilarious from start to finish.
  • Eric takes Red's car for a joyride

This episode is a great example of what that 70's show is about, Eric planning a rebellion so perfectly that he won't get caught, screwing it up but still managing to pull it off but then one detail is missed and he's caught with a lot of funny moments along the way.

However, my favourite plot is Kelso messing with Casey while he's gone and "dreaming" about Donna, with a lot of hilarious moments.

Red teasing Kitty about needing glasses was pretty funny aswell, though that miniplot seemed to be put in so that the cliched arents coming home early plot could be used.

Overall, this episode is one that's structure has been done in other shows, but that doesn't mean the episode isn't hilarious.