That '70s Show

Eric's Depression

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 26, 2001 on FOX

• Eric is depressed and Kelso gets lost in Funland

I thought that this was a great episode of "That 70s Show". It wasn't the funniest episode I've seen but it was great to watch. Eric staying in bed depressed after breaking up with Donna was pretty good. It was very funny when Hyde, Kelso, and Fez try to get Eric out of bed, then the three of them sit in Eric's bed, and then they leave to Funland without Eric... haha that was funny. The way Eric looks depressed in this episode was very funny. The Funland scenes were a little more funnier to me though. I thought it was hilarious that Kelso is lost in Funland. Also, Tom Kenny (voice of "SpongeBob SquarePants") guest starred in this episode as Woofy the Dog (the Funland character). It was hilarious when Woofy the Dog is being happy and Hyde threatens to beat him up if he doesn't shut up was very funny. All of the Funland scenes made me hilarious. The only things I didn't like in this episode was Kelso being lost with those little annoying kids (who happen to be Dylan Sprouse and Cole Sprouse as very young kids) and I didn't like how Red wasn't even being caring about Eric's depression and all he does is just yell at him. It was good that Red talked to Eric about his break up and Red made Eric somehow feel a little better in the end which kind of made up for what he did. Overall, not my favorite episode of "That 70s Show" but it was overall great. 8.5/10
MNT