That '70s Show

Eric's Drunken Tattoo

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 01, 2001 on FOX

• Oh Man!

Oh man,this is one unforgettable episode. Eric's fantasy about him as Steven Tyler made me look at him differently. Who knew Mr Forman had it in him? Yum Yum :)
  • Nancy Drew's friend is pudgy.

A very revealing episode, to find out how much times Donna & Eric were "almost" going to have sex. I also like how he gets Woodstock, Snoopy's friend, on his butt instead of Donna. When he thought it was Debbie. I loved the B plot where Jackie wants the truth out of Kelso. And it was all for a car. My favorite line is when Kelso says, "Tis isn't going to work." Jackie says, "What's not going to work." :I can't sleep with you staring at me!" Kelso says. I also liked when, Nancy Drew's best friend, Jackie says "Now we know why she is so pudgy!" A hysterical episode.
  • It really is a series classic. After reading Donna's diary, Eric has Leo give him a tattoo. Jackie hears Kelso talking about her in his sleep and has him sleep over to get more out of him. Mean while Kitty invite Pastor Dave over for dinner.

If I had to make a list of the top episodes, this would make the top three. You get to see Leo give Eric a tattoo and be Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, Jackie reads Kelso Nancy Drew to make him sleep, while at the same time Pastor Dave gets sick during a Packer report. There is nothing I can say here to do this episode the justice it deserves =)
  • Leo gives Eric a tattoo, though not necessarily the one he wanted

Any episode with Leo in it is bound to be a great one and this was no exception, the allegedly alcoholic sake causing Eric to decide to get a tattoo. Leo thinking he used to do it for a career tattoo’s Eric’s girlfriend’s name on his butt, though keeps putting Debbie instead of Donna, later revealing that he wasn’t doing either and was so out there that he didn’t realise he was really tattooing a little yellow bird.

Kelso and Jackie’s plot was great, Jackie trying to get Kelso to sleep so she could find out what wasn’t going to work, the end being very amusing and I won’t ruin that ending like I just did Eric’s.

Red and Pastor Dave bonding over the Packer report until Red accidentally feeds him a bandaid and Kitty gives him an undercooked sausage causing food poisoning was a good plot too but isn’t Pastor Dave’s best appearance.

Overall, this episode is entertaining with great scenes from the journal entries to the Fez’s sake jokes and many more.