That '70s Show

Eric's Stash

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 11, 2000 on FOX

• Eric's secret stash of money is missing and he suspects that Hyde stole his money

I thought that this was a great episode of "That 70s Show". It would've been excellent but two things kind of ruined it but I'll get to that at the end of the episode. It was funny that Eric put his stash of money in the "Candyland" board game which everyone already knows that's where he keeps his money. Eric's stash of money goes missing. First, he goes to Laurie and asks her if she took his money but Laurie said "no" and then Laurie gets Eric convinced that Hyde took the money so Eric now suspects that Hyde took his money. Kelso's fantasy when he wins Mr. Dairy King or something like that was absolutely hilarious and really made me laugh hard. Kelso pushing Jackie to get her prepared for the beauty pageant was very funny. OMG, this quote also made me laugh hard... Jackie says "You guys, guess who is going to be the next miss beauty queen?" and then Fez responds "a cow". The very end with Jackie clog dancing at the beauty pageant was very funny. My score was just a little low because I didn't like how Eric accused Hyde of stealing his money and that Red was the one who stole Eric's money the whole time... like Eric said to Red, Red could've told Eric about it because a father doesn't steal money from his son or daughter. Overall, a great episode of "That 70s Show". 8.5/10