That '70s Show

Fez Dates Donna

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 01, 2001 on FOX

• Favorite episode of Season 3.

This episode is plain hysterical. Since my favorite recurring star on That 70's Show is Crazy Caroline, I love when she lashes out, it's so funny. And I loved to see a couple that I haven't seen before, Donna & Fez! I love when Caroline is stalking them & their kissing & having fun. I also love the B plot where Eric is walking around as a "bachelor" with no pants on is also something you can laugh at. The C plot where a pool is going on & it goes to drastic measures made me laugh. Finally the D plot where Bob thinks he owns some land of Red's but really the map was upside down. There is no dull part in this episode. It is flawless.
  • Fez as Ricky Ricardo

The best scene in this episode would be the 'I love Lucy' dream. Fez plays Ricky Ricardo (Actually, Wilmer Valderrama learned English from 'I love Lucy' reruns.) and Donna plays Lucy. Ricky comes home and sees Lucy all covered in molasses because she was making molasses cookies for her band. And as Ricky hugs Lucy, they both get stuck together. And the doorbell rings, and it's Red and Kitty as Fred and Ethel respectively. Ricky tells Fred that they're both stuck together in molasses so Fred gets them unstuck. And Lucy lands in a bowl of flour that Ethel gives Lucy for her cookies and she cries like Lucy.
    Another good part of this show is that Eric Forman is in his underwear most of the time.
  • A lot of great plots

Crazy Caroline stalks ex-boyfriend Fez while he pretends to be dating Donna: hilarious plot!

Eric living the bachelor life by talking to himself and boycotting pants: hysterical plot!

Bob moving stuff into Red’s garage since it’s “technically” his property: entertaining plot!

The gang doing pools to see when Kelso and Jackie would fight next: very amusing plot!

The ends to each of these storylines are also very funny, with the revelation that Bob was reading the map upside down, Kelso wanting to be a part of the pool and Red being the winner, Donna simply saying “Fez doesn’t like you” and Caroline giving up and Eric deciding to stop his bachelorhood and watch a ballerina movie.

Overall, there are no dull scenes in this immensely humorous episode full of laughs, insanity and twists.
TVLAND