That '70s Show

Fez Gets the Girl

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 16, 2001 on FOX

• name that song

Does any one know the name of the song that was playing while fez and caroline were at the led zeppelin concert holding hands at the end?
    Thanks i would really appreciate your help When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum.
  • Meet Caroline from Sacred Heart. She's your pure and remedied next door neighbor.. who happens to _____. Stay from caution, as she _______ to your love life.

Well, now that you gotten your dose of spoliers, let's try to concieve this episode.

Okay, so Fez has this kinda problem. With Caroline. Does she liek him? Does he care? Well, here's the answere to bothL yes! Recent polls show that local resident Donna Pinciotti gave up her concert tickets for these two! It appers that the competitors, Michale Kelso, Steven Hyde, and Jacquelin Burkhert has dispised it. I, for one, LOVE this kind of inmetation.

In other news, the Forman residence has gotten in battle. Pricemart employee family Red and Eric are fighting for Eric's time there, and this reporter thinks it's just pretty. The only thing I really didnt care about is daughter Laurie's new salon look on her mother, Kitty. Terribly wrong. Shouldn't be in this episode.

Perhaps, there is peace. But, for now, laugh at it.
  • Caroline, one of my favorite guest stars is introduced to the series.

Donna has two tickets for a Led Zeppelin concert, but Eric won the title as employee of the month at Price Mart, recieving a small raise, and he won't go with her because he has to work that night. Donna decides that she does not want to go, and she gives the tickets to Fez, and a girl, Caroline, that appears to like Fez, and it looks like Fez likes her as well. They go to the concert, and are together all night. Eric obsesses over his job at Price Mart.

Allison Munn is great, I love her on That '70s Show because I love her on What I Like About You.

10.0
  • My favorite guest star is introduced!

Crazy Caroline (Alison Munn) is amazing on That 70's Show that's why I love the episode so much. Her craziness is apparent in this episode. "STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" She says that in the stall. It's so nice of Donna giving up her tickets to Caroline & Fez, I also love how Jackie, Kelso & Fez fight over the tickets. Caroline & Fez were hooked up. My favorite part is when he tries to talk to Caroline & he drops the fries, that was so funny also when he starts dancing with her in his imagination. Crazy Caroline is great, bottom line!
  • I loved this episode!

Fez has a big crush on a girl but cant talk to her. Whats new? Donna says she'll help him, but it ends in disaster when Fez pulls a not so smooth move...I thought it was wierd when we realized Caroline liked Fez! Also it was funny when Caroline said quote: "I gotta go...use the...banyo...*walks into stall* STUPID STUPID STUPID!" That really made me laugh...and I dont do that a whole ton when I watch that seventy's show. But in a conclusion, this was a classic, funny downright good episode with lots of slapstick humor. I love this episode so much!
  • Can someone tell me what the title is of the song in the beginning when Eric connects the new speakers and jumps on the front of the car with his knees? Thanks in advance, Wim

Thanks in advance,

Wim

PS: I think this is a very good episode, however I\\\'m looking for this song title since the moment I saw this episode
  • Fez finally gets a girlfriend!

Eric’s employee of the month getting to his head was hilarious, going as far as trying to pay the bill for a meal with Red after getting his 25 cent raise and not going to the Led Zeppelin concert with Donna, which moves onto the other plot of who will get the second ticket.

Hyde, Jackie and Kelso fighting over the tickets was brilliant with great visual gags such as Hyde kicking Kelso’s brownies off the table so they’d be dirty for Donna and Fez’s plot was also a good one, him finally getting a date with Caroline, who shows a hint of craziness at some stage in the bathroom.

Overall, this episode was very good but can’t compare to classic season three episodes such as “Dine and Dash” and “Who wants it more”.
  • This episode was okay.

Red and Eric's storyline was funny, and Donna's was too, but Fez's was kind of boring. It just lacked humor to me. This is also Lisa Robin Kelly's last episode as a regular. She enrols in hair care as a cosmetologist and realizes that it's a lot harder than she originally thought. That part was funny.

Wow, there are quite a few storylines in this episode, huh? Well, this episode's good, but Fez's storyline is a little weak. I recommend it to people who are die-hard That '70s Show fans. But to someone who is just getting into the show, I wouldn't watch it.