That '70s Show Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

Fez & Fenton

kempelito

[1]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 9
    I didn't see a thread about this on the first five pages, and no faq-thread, so I'm wondering if it's ever revealed what Fez and Fenton have a feud about?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Stig14

[2]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 56
    kempelito wrote:
    I didn't see a thread about this on the first five pages, and no faq-thread, so I'm wondering if it's ever revealed what Fez and Fenton have a feud about?

The only answer we ever get is in season 5, No Quarter (aka: Jackie Moves In), from the recap:
    Eric breaks down and asks what happened between the two of them and Fez says that he won't give all the details, but it involved a half-off sale, a crowded parking lot and a pair of pants that made his ass look like an oil painting. Fenton tells him that if he means old and cracked, then he's right; the two of them snip at each other again and Eric leaves.

swhitt78

[3]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 3
    I think there is something going on between them, maybe sexually or not, but knowing Fez, it could be anything.

jansen0

[4]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 8
    i wouldn't say that they had anything going other than what Stig said. i always thought Fenton was gay but even though Fez has feminine qualities, i don't think the writers ever tried to make him seem gay.

martinet83

[5]Dec 24, 2007
    • level: 1
    I don't know what's going on between those two but it's always very funny to see them together!

dduryea2

[7]Mar 31, 2014
    • level: 1

I always felt Fez was a "closeted" bi but was afraid to explore that side of himself for fear of riducle from his friends.