That '70s Show Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

Jackie/Kelso or Jackie/Hyde

The_Transcript

[41]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 5
    Absolutely definetly Jackie/ Hyde. They actually had a real relationship. I found Jackie and Kelso to be boring and expected, while (probably because they're so opposite Hyde and Jackie to be much more entertaining and intriguing
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tweekfan323

[42]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 42
    Exactly. Kelso and Jackie was entirely predictable and it got incredibly old watching them break up, go out, break up, go out.

stylecutter

[43]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 7
    Hyde-Jackie definitely. Kelso and Jackie were great together but then i think that Jackie ending up with Hyde post 4th season made sense especially after the Season 1 prom night episode where Hyde unwillingly takes Jackie to the prom. So it should have been like Jackie starting out with the Ferrari and then moving on to the Mustang. The donkey pulling a cart of brightly colored mexican blankets shouldn't have ended up with Jackie though i guess they wanted to give a nice end to Fez's story.

13_Candles

[44]Feb 21, 2009
    I'm kinda glad Jackie ended up with Fez, but out of the two Jackie and Hyde. I really didn't like Kelso throughout the series, especially how he was cheating on Jackie with Pam Macy at points, but mostly Laurie. He didn't deserve Jackie.

Pinklady70115

[45]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 1
    KELSO & JACKIE. HYDE IS TOO UPTIGHT for her. He needed Red's foot up his @SS.

Tweekfan323

[46]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 42
    Pinklady70115 wrote:

interesting insight. Not really though.

kikimarie593

[47]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 27
    Jackie and Steven are one of my favorite couples on any TV show ever! I loved them together!

lilacouture

[48]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 10
    Hyde & Jackie were cute, Kelso belongs with me. =))

13_Candles

[49]Mar 8, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    Jackie and Steven are one of my favorite couples on any TV show ever! I loved them together!
    Yeah while I was sick the other week, I watched a whole disc of That '70s Show Season 7, (Disc 2 to be more specific) and then just tonight I watched Disc 3 and there were a lot of great storylines with Jackie and Hyde and even though I didn't really like Jackie throughout the series and Hyde is my second favorite character, I really liked seeing them together. They were so different, but for some reason, they were so perfect together.

gossiplive

[50]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 4
    jackie and hyde!

finalcry

[51]Apr 22, 2010
    • level: 6

Jackie and Hyde.

KingofIPirates

[52]Apr 22, 2010
    • level: 32
    It's close but I prefer Jackie/Hyde as the dynamics involving Jackie/Kelso got old rather fast.
    Pinklady70115 wrote:
    Really? Hyde uptight?? If anything he's one of the most laid back character in the series..

T7F

[53]Jun 22, 2010

That is a hard question, but I would have to say Jackie/Hyde, that was during the golden age of the show.

mrjimmyjames

[54]Jun 27, 2010

Jackie/Hyde were perfect for each other because they would treat whatever boyfriend/girlfriend they had before badly so they deserved each other and it was a BIG mistake the writers made in not having them end up together in the end

Jackie/Kelso was too superficial and based more on status for Jackie and Kelso... well i'm not sure why he didn't just break up with her earlier considering he always tire of her and cheat on her...i guess he just loved having her boss him around

Jackie/Hyde was more about love whereas Jackie/Kelso was... well,just not very deep

it was always fun to see Hyde put Jackie in her placewhen she tried to control him too much or Hyde cringe at being forced to actually do stuff in public with Jackie like a boyfriend is supposed to

heytiger93

[55]Oct 30, 2010
    • level: 9
    don't ask me why, but I've always thought this like ever since I was 12 but in my own little perfect world Donna would have ended up with Hyde and Jackie would have ended up with Eric. I'm not sure why I think this, my friends are all like,"no way! you mean donna and eric and jackie and hyde?!" and i'm like no other way round. haha

TheLostTreasure

[56]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 5

Okay, I'm just gonna say it: Aren't the best relationships built on friendship? Which of these guys has ever truly been someone Jackie could turn to? Someone she could trust? Kelso PRETENDED to be her friend just so she would fall for him, and then ran off to California & hooked up with some beach Barbie doll. Hyde never seemed to be interested in ANYTHING she liked or did, and he jumped to the worst conclusion when he saw her comforting Kelso, and then CHEATED on her. In my opinion, they both took her for granted.

Edited on 01/14/2011 2:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

LaGueraChula7

[57]Feb 27, 2011

I think Jackie/ Hyde were better cuz they made each other more mature. He made her not as annoying and she made him show that he actually HAS a heart and is capeable of loving somebody. I just ignore the fact that they made a season 8. It does not exist to me. Jackie/ Hyde FOREVER!!!

pudgebyrd722

[58]Mar 27, 2011
    • level: 51
    Hyde and Jackie. The most unrealistic couples at a series' beginning always seem to make the best ones.

reallymiz

[59]Aug 7, 2011

bull**** hyde is always uptight he thought kelso and jackie were bout to in fez es words DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! because he dident say yes to jackie sooner jackie should be with KELSO!