That '70s Show Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

Official "Which Episode?" Thread

  • Avatar of Stig14

    Stig14

    [21]Jan 17, 2007
    • member since: 07/12/05
    • level: 56
    • rank: Texas Ranger
    • posts: 2,521
    hamcook wrote:
    In which episode did Eric Break up with Donna? (in the 8th season)


    In Long Away, Donna tells the gang that Eric broke up with her in a letter a few weeks ago. Whether that was during "Misfire" or not, we don't know, but it's fair to assume that the break up happened ~after~ Misfire, as Donna was still expecting Eric to call her from Africa in that episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beatlechic

    beatlechic

    [22]Jan 21, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 16

    What season and episode does Hyde get the El Camino from Leo?  And what year is the car? 1968 or 1969?  Thanks!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kendog_1

    kendog_1

    [23]Jan 21, 2007
    • member since: 04/11/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 82
    beatlechic wrote:

    What season and episode does Hyde get the El Camino from Leo?  And what year is the car? 1968 or 1969?  Thanks!

    Radio Daze, season 3.

    I think it's a 1967 El Camino.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beatlechic

    beatlechic

    [24]Jan 21, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 16
    Thanks very much for your help! I really appreciate it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 1980srule

    1980srule

    [25]Jan 25, 2007
    • member since: 11/11/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 181
    Which episode in the 8th Season did Kelso yell on the phone DON'T CALL THIS HOUSE AGAIN and hangs up and then Red gets mad at him for it?
    Edited on 01/25/2007 7:41am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of j3ssiicaa

    j3ssiicaa

    [26]Jan 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/26/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,243
    1980srule wrote:
    Which episode in the 8th Season did Kelso yell on the phone DON'T CALL THIS HOUSE AGAIN and hangs up and then Red gets mad at him for it?
    I think you're thinking about a season 7 episode where Kelso is waiting to hear from Brooke about the baby, and some old friend of Red calls and Kelso tells him not to call the number again. Anyways, its episode 702 - Let's Spend The Night Together.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 1980srule

    1980srule

    [27]Jan 28, 2007
    • member since: 11/11/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 181
    Thats right I forgot it was a season 7 episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of F1ames

    F1ames

    [28]Feb 2, 2007
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 355
    which is the episode where jackie kisses hyde in the forman driveway and then kelso sees them and says something like "im gonna kill him" and then it fades to "to be continued"? thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of j3ssiicaa

    j3ssiicaa

    [29]Feb 2, 2007
    • member since: 11/26/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,243
    F1ames wrote:
    which is the episode where jackie kisses hyde in the forman driveway and then kelso sees them and says something like "im gonna kill him" and then it fades to "to be continued"? thanks
    Episode 503 - What Is And What Should Never Be
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of F1ames

    F1ames

    [30]Feb 2, 2007
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 355

    j3ssiicaa wrote:
    F1ames wrote:
    which is the episode where jackie kisses hyde in the forman driveway and then kelso sees them and says something like "im gonna kill him" and then it fades to "to be continued"? thanks
    Episode 503 - What Is And What Should Never Be

    awesome thanks a lot jessica

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of j3ssiicaa

    j3ssiicaa

    [31]Feb 3, 2007
    • member since: 11/26/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,243
    F1ames wrote:

    j3ssiicaa wrote:
    F1ames wrote:
    which is the episode where jackie kisses hyde in the forman driveway and then kelso sees them and says something like "im gonna kill him" and then it fades to "to be continued"? thanks
    Episode 503 - What Is And What Should Never Be

    awesome thanks a lot jessica

    No problem
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hamcook

    hamcook

    [32]Feb 4, 2007
    • member since: 07/13/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 277
    What's the one in the first season where they decide to tape there circles and fez wants toast. Thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kendog_1

    kendog_1

    [33]Feb 5, 2007
    • member since: 04/11/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 82

    hamcook wrote:
    What's the one in the first season where they decide to tape there circles and fez wants toast. Thanks

    That Disco Episode

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hamcook

    hamcook

    [34]Feb 6, 2007
    • member since: 07/13/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 277
    Thanks, I thought so.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hamcook

    hamcook

    [35]Feb 25, 2007
    • member since: 07/13/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 277
    In which episode does Kitty go back to nursing. SHe quits in Red sees Red and I just watched Jackie says cheese and she's a nurse in that but I can't remember the one she goes back in.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of casperp38

    casperp38

    [36]Feb 25, 2007
    • member since: 10/02/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 77
    Eric's Hot Cousin from Season 4.

    Red buys her a goldfish but in the end she says she wants to go back to the hospital. This episode actually aired AFTER Jackie Says Cheese but it was filmed before.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hamcook

    hamcook

    [37]Feb 25, 2007
    • member since: 07/13/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 277
    Thanks I thought something was weird about that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of casperp38

    casperp38

    [38]Feb 26, 2007
    • member since: 10/02/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 77
    Glad to have helped.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MilaKunisLover

    MilaKunisLover

    [39]Apr 3, 2007
    • member since: 04/04/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 13
    In what episode and season does Fez pretend to be Jackie's husband and he says he's a prince?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seinfeld111690

    seinfeld111690

    [40]Apr 3, 2007
    • member since: 08/13/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 19,947

    MilaKunisLover wrote:
    In what episode and season does Fez pretend to be Jackie's husband and he says he's a prince?

     

     7-12 Dont Lie to Me

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.