That '70s Show Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

Samantha as an always character

SlayerXT

[1]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 2
    I think that Samantha - Hyde's wife is an awesome character and she got to stay, then we all have 3 girls in the series and that's will be better, yeah, it's kind of weird that all of a sudden Samantha disppeared from the series for few episodes, i hope she's coming back and when she will she will have to stay until the end of the series! (or at least until the end of that season), i think she should be permanent, who agrees that Samantha should stay in the series and be the third girl?

i think it's a great idea!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

liangwei_le

[2]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 13
    well, i think it's not a great idea.... Sam barely hang out with Hyde n the gang.... All she did was teaching Donna n Kitty....

j3ssiicaa

[3]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 5
    i dont want her to stay not to be rude to her fans shes jus a screw up to the show so what if theres gonna be 3 girls, jackie despises sam n she has every reason too, so i personally think it isnt a realli good idea, i think shes a good actor like she knows how to do the role really got, but i dont like her chrectar one bit

Mrs_Crane

[4]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 9
    Hmm...well she is a 'guest' star, that's all I'm going to say but I wouldn't get your hopes up for her staying all the time, and besides it's almost confirmed that it's not coming back for a 9th season.

SMGslayer97

[5]Dec 19, 2005
    • level: 34
    I don't like her. She's trashy. I want Hyde back w/ Jackie.

liz1598

[6]Dec 19, 2005
    samantha needs to go no offense to those who like her but jackie and hyde belong together it was a dumb idea to have hyde go off and marry someone else when he was confused about getting married with jackie and thats what started all this mess in the first place but i guess thats how they bring people to watch shows. the anticipation sucks though.

hercfan1

[7]Dec 19, 2005
    • level: 6
    I think she could have been a funny charecter to keep around

SlayerXT

[8]Dec 20, 2005
    Well i'm sure i would like to see her as an 'always' character, the problem is that as a guest star she's just not getting the chance to hang out but look at the other side, she just disappeared, i watch every episode, every week and she wasn't around for like 3 episodes i think... bring her back!
    i'm not saying she's a real catch for the show, i'm just saying it would be great to see another girl in the gang

j3ssiicaa

[9]Dec 20, 2005
    SlayerXT wrote:
    Well i'm sure i would like to see her as an 'always' character, the problem is that as a guest star she's just not getting the chance to hang out but look at the other side, she just disappeared, i watch every episode, every week and she wasn't around for like 3 episodes i think... bring her back!
    i'm not saying she's a real catch for the show, i'm just saying it would be great to see another girl in the gang
    i think shes gonna be back next episode or the one after that im not sure

Disney_fan

[10]Dec 20, 2005
    I'm hoping she'll just send divorce papers or something from Las Vagas -_- Jackie and Hyde need to get back together, and whenever I see Samantha it just makes me mad. She needs to go.

SMGslayer97

[11]Dec 20, 2005
    • level: 34
    I really want Hyde and Jackie back together.

j3ssiicaa

[12]Dec 21, 2005
    yea i kno jackie and hyde are like a model couple and i feel like killing my television wenever a scene comes on with her

seinfeld111690

[13]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 25
    I dont think she will it is not really neccesary to add another girl after two guys just droped out.

SlayerXT

[14]Dec 24, 2005
    well, i see you guys (and girls) all like happy endings and i'm pretty sure that the creators of the series will end the 8th season (which is the last, it has been confirmed, too bad) will a nice happy endings.
    Eric will be back with Donna, Hyde with Jackie, Fez... well i don't know about Fez and Kelso i think will get back with Brooke, the girl that was pregnant with his daughter and so on... i'm the sure the series will end in happy ending but i would like it to end as Hyde still married to the Samantha and Jackie maybe hooking up with Fez, and Eric and Donna staying just friends and so on.. not the typical happy ending

Mrs_Crane

[15]Dec 24, 2005
    • level: 9
    SlayerXT wrote:
    well, i see you guys (and girls) all like happy endings and i'm pretty sure that the creators of the series will end the 8th season (which is the last, it has been confirmed, too bad) will a nice happy endings.
    Eric will be back with Donna, Hyde with Jackie, Fez... well i don't know about Fez and Kelso i think will get back with Brooke, the girl that was pregnant with his daughter and so on... i'm the sure the series will end in happy ending but i would like it to end as Hyde still married to the Samantha and Jackie maybe hooking up with Fez, and Eric and Donna staying just friends and so on.. not the typical happy ending

See I love happy endings, that's what I watch TV for, they should have happy endings, an escape from reality, but I just want Donna and Eric together cause they are the perfect couple and are meant for each other, and get Donna away from Randy.

j3ssiicaa

[16]Dec 24, 2005
    SlayerXT wrote:
    ok i would have to disagree i like 'the typical happy' ending because you know whats going to happen and its a good way to escape from reality because in reality nothing that you want happens but in tv shows everything good happens and you always get a happy ending

liangwei_le

[17]Dec 26, 2005
    • level: 13
    Eric and Donna must be together in the end.... cause they started happily.... they should end happily by being together....