That '70s Show Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

That 70's Show Reunion Episode...

Mitsarugii

[1]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 6

Well, the show has been off the air nearly 4 years. Their hasn't been many sitcoms I could watch over and over again excluding this one. Who else thinks a reunion episode would be awesome? It'd be taking place in the 80's obviously, but I don't think they should change the name especially just for an episode or two. I'd like to see where they all ended up after the finale. I'd also be curious to see how they would react to the change of the scene of the world (music, movies, clothing, etc.) I think it could be pretty hilarious. The original cast is what I'd like to see. I don't think a reunion will happen any time soon, maybe in another few years perhaps, but who knows?

I guess I just miss this show and would like to see it back on TV. It's just one of those shows.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KingofIPirates

[2]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 32
    Eh, I think I could look forward to a reunion episode though we've already seen future flashes of them in the future so it won't be as fascinating as it could be.

Mitsarugii

[3]Apr 21, 2010
    Are you talking about the future where he doesn't go out with Donna? Cause that future didn't really happen. That's the only one that I can remember though.

KingofIPirates

[4]Apr 22, 2010
    • level: 32
    Oh, maybe I was channeling that a bit; there's also a future flash where Eric and Donna have long been married and Eric was bald and Donna was fat.

Mitsarugii

[5]Apr 22, 2010

Ahhhh, I remember that one now. It's when that guy tells Eric not to marry your highschool sweat heart. I don't think that future was for real either, more of that guy instilling fear into Eric of what the future could possibly be. I'd rather the future be set where they're all in their late 20's. So it'd probably 1985-1987.

r10tp00f

[6]May 16, 2010
    • level: 7

It would be really cool if they did a reunion episode! However, one thing to consider is, if they did there would be no familiar setting. All of the sets for the show would have been long ago dismantled, junked, recycled, sold off, or claimed by cast/crew members formemorabilia. If they did do a reunion, it would be characters only... I would miss the Foreman household. I would be very interested to see how it changed through out the 80's, if it did change. With the exception of some more modern appliances and up to date family photos on the wall, my grandfather's house was frozen in time from the 70's to '06 when he passed away. I would kind of suspect Kitty and Red's house to be similar.

r10tp00f

[7]May 16, 2010
    • level: 7

Oh yeah, with that mentioned however, I would love to see a reunion of the cast in any form!!! Just to clarify my support for the idea.

Doggo1988

[8]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 8
    It would be a stupid idea. If they did anything edgy like not putting Donna and Eric together then there would be outcry from the long term fans of the show. It wouldn't serve any purpose.