That '70s Show Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

This Is Probably The Hardest That '70s Show Question Ever

heytiger93

[181]Oct 30, 2010
    • level: 9
    Take away donna, the four guys are perfect and jackie is so funny, albeit shallow but funny.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jspiwak

[182]Nov 8, 2010
    • level: 1

Well, Eric and Kelso were both taken away, and that hurt the show a lot. So obviously either one of them.

Fez added on to the show in many ways, and kept a lot of the story lines going. He also added in a lot of humor that helped make the show what it was. So not him.

Hyde can't be taken off, because without him, there's no circle (or last season of the show). And if there's no circle (or last season), there's no That 70's Show. He can't get taken off.

Donna isn't as good looking as Jackie by any means, but she moves the story along more than anybody except for Eric. This means taking her out of the show would ruin the show before it even started. There's actually an entire episode after her and Eric break up for the first time that shows that.

Jackie's personally my favorite character, but means the least to the story. There are a lot of things she does that move the show along, but really it could be somebody like Pam Macy who does that. However, her good lucks and stuck up richness makes her funny. Which is what the show's supposed to be. But the show does need a story, so...

If you're going to make the story better, than get rid of Jackie. But if you're going for comedy and good looks, then get rid of Donna.

DavidMiller22

[183]Nov 28, 2010
    • level: 3

Does it matter? If any of them weren't on the show it wouldn't be good. The characters where perfect chemistry. Take any out and it would be horrible insted of the amazing show it is.

That70showlova

[184]Dec 4, 2010
    • level: 3

My goodness!!! The title of this thread fits perfectly. Who do i choose?

Eric: Is a big no-no! C'mon he practically made the whole show. And when he left, well, it p!ssed me off.

Donna: She wasn't that important to the show. I do love her though, and she's with Eric so she's gotta stay. I hated how she got with Randy in the last season though. Grr.

Kelso: NO!! Not possible! That 70s Show is what started Ashton Kutcher if he was taken off of it then his career probably wouldn't have been possible. He's a necessity to the show.

Hyde: Uh, no. You can't take Hyde off. He practically oozed out the 70s vibe. Plus he was hilarious, and c'mon he freaking Stephen Hyde!!

Fez: I really liked Fez. He was really funny. I don't think i could bare to take him off the show.

Jackie: Jackie was pretty cool. She was funny, and pretty, and i loved how she always made snide remarks.

Sigh, who to boot? *Suspenseful music*....Jackie. Yeah i gotta go with Jackie. I think the show could have survived without her.

r10tp00f

[185]Dec 25, 2010
    • level: 7

Just to add another vote... if it had to happen, Fez. He really didn't do much for the show. Though honestly, I wouldn't have got rid of him. I wouldn't have wanted to have got rid of anyone. They cast was perfect. That's why season 8 didn't work.

baskok

[186]Jan 5, 2011
    • level: 9

It's hard to choose someone but i think i'd get rid of fez. Yes he was funny but he was more of the guy hanging around in the background Eric and donna we're more important. Since they we're neighbours.

DresserBoys

[187]Jan 5, 2011
    • level: 18

Kelso. He is the worst character. From completely screwing up the relationship between Hyde and Jackie with Fez's dream about him sponging Fez. They ended Season 7 with Jackie and Kelso hooking up in the motel and wasting Kelso's development in growing to an adult with him trying to become a police officer and wanting to be a father to Brooke and her daughter.

Edited on 01/05/2011 9:01pm

TheLostTreasure

[188]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 5
    Honestly, I'd have to choose.... Jackie. Kelso's a perv and is only interested in sex anyway, so he could have gone the whole show without actually being in a real relationship. Plus, Jackie's whole role in the beginning of the show was her dating the idiot and annoying the others.

NikiMattson

[189]Oct 9, 2011
    • level: 11
    Jackie, definitely. And what about Randy? He was just taking Eric's place, but he sucked!

pudgebyrd722

[190]Dec 10, 2011
    • level: 51
    Jackie. I agree with one of the first posters. Kelso and Hyde, and even Fez, could of found outside girls to date.

ecpjll

[191]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 2
    Donna because I hate her

mrjimmyjames

[192]Apr 3, 2012
    • level: 7

Jackie, because she is the least funny, most obnoxious, and in fact there were several episodes in the beginning where you just couldn't help but not like her at all.