That '70s Show Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

what ever happend to Donna's sister?

muffkrusha

[1]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 1
    just thought we could shed some light on the topic cause i been wondering if they said something about it and i just missed it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Stig14

[2]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 56
    Donna actually has two sisters: Valerie, mentioned in "Eric's Birthday" (season 1, episode 2) who went off to college the year before. She is never mentioned again; and Tina, younger, who is seen in "Eric's Burger Job" (season 1, episode 5) then never seen again. She is mentioned in "Vanstock" (season 2, episode 6) in the voiceover in the end credits, where the narrator asks something along the lines of "What ever happened to Donna's younger sister, Tina?" After that, she' never mentioned again.

And then the writers turned Donna into an only child, ignoring the fact that an older sister had been mentioned and a younger sister seen. In "Time Is On My Side (season 7, episode 1), Kitty says: "But, Red, if Bob picks Midge, he will re-unite a shattered family, bringing their only daughter a glimpse of happiness for the first time in her life."

So, no, you didn't miss anything. They created a couple of sisters, then pretended they didn't. Just like the timeline, it's messed up.

kitty_girl_123

[3]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 33
    I was wondering about Tina too, maybe they couldn't get a hold of her!

Kingcool7789

[4]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 39
    Donna had sisters but now they just got taken out of the show.