That '70s Show Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

Would you watch a That '70s Show tv movie/full length movie?

Which is your favorite seasons?

shadowclone7290

[1]Aug 11, 2011
    • level: 10

I was watching the show the other day since it's on Netflix now and thought "Man I would love to see this cast together again" I mean wait a few more years maybe until it's been off the air for a decade and then bring the characters back together again... So would anybody else watch a reunion movie for That '70s Show set in either the mid to late '80s or early '90s?

Because I think I would!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CappinHoff

[2]Aug 18, 2011
    • level: 5
    shadowclone7290 wrote:

I was watching the show the other day since it's on Netflix now and thought "Man I would love to see this cast together again" I mean wait a few more years maybe until it's been off the air for a decade and then bring the characters back together again... So would anybody else watch a reunion movie for That '70s Show set in either the mid to late '80s or early '90s?

Because I think I would!!!

I think it would be awesome to do a movie to see where everyone is. If Eric and Donna got married. How long Fez and Jackie stayed together. I'd certainly watch it.

DavidMiller22

[3]Aug 25, 2011
    • level: 3
    Well I might for the nostalgia but I might not cause I know it would suck cause you can't make That 70's Show into a movie it just wouldn't work.

CappinHoff

[4]Sep 24, 2011
    • level: 5

DavidMiller22 wrote:
    Well I might for the nostalgia but I might not cause I know it would suck cause you can't make That 70's Show into a movie it just wouldn't work.

Sure you could. Have it start several years later when they all get together for something. Say Red died of a heart attack or some life threatening illness or a wedding. There would be a reunion. You would see how Eric and Donna are. If Jackie and Fez are still together, etc etc.

It might be harder to pull off now, but it could be very possible.

pudgebyrd722

[5]Dec 10, 2011
    • level: 51
    I would definitely watch some sort of That '70s Movie. This cast was incredible together.