That '70s Show

Fun It

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 14, 2005 on FOX

• If this episode was a horse....

0.7
    Allright, first off I want to say I've been a big fan of this show since the start. I look forward to downloading every new episode off the internet and have em' all on disc, well almost all. O.K. that said, this was the absolute worse episode ever. That Randy character is totally worthless for starts and getting him this involved in an episode was a very bad move(it's just a bad casting decision is what the prob is here. He must be someone in management's relative). The sad thing here is, Randy is not the major problem with this episode. The script is the worse ever, the characters are all apathetic, and the plot in and of itself has no bearing of resemblance to anything previous to this. The exchange between Fez and Bob is the one redeeming point, in all fairness, but it can't save the episode (this is the only reason I gave it a 0.7). I don't know if they fired the writers and just told the actors to "roll of the cuff". Everyone is looking just too old and they really seem like they aren't even trying anymore. It's sad. If the episode was a horse, I'd shoot it. I guess there's something to be said for ending a good thing while it still is.