That '70s Show

Fun It

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 14, 2005 on FOX

5.5
    Entertaining, if anything else. I must say this isn't an awful installment to the season. It was just an entertaining half hour, that gives you some laughs from time to time. But of course we've got the same season eight annoyances.

Is Laura Prepon for real? I wonder what was going through her mind when she was reading the script. I really lost respect for Laura Prepon in this episode, she was just disappointing, and the fact that she was running around like an out of character idiot was extremely annoying. And how come no one else is noticing how ridiculous the characters have become? Watching the first episode of That 70s Show, you wouldn't think of Donna as someone who would want to kidnap, would you?

I'll have to admit, this episode was one of the better episodes of season eight, but we've got Randy who is especially annoying in this episode, and then we've got Jackie, afraid of clowns? Come on, That 70s Show, you can do better than that. When Fez threw the pickle on Donna's forehead and everyone laughed, I felt like the audience was forced too, it was not funny at all.

The good thing about this episode, is that it was entertaining and funny in small doses, but that's about it. Season eight continues with it's normal mediocrity.
IFC