That '70s Show

Halloween

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 26, 1999 on FOX

• Halloween Review #10

The gang, looking for something fun to do on Halloween, revisits their old grammar school, where they find their permanent records. Looking through them, they find out some interesting things about each other. Fez discovers trick or treating. Meanwhile, we see the flashback of Kitty and Red having their Ha lloween Party back in 1957. This Halloween episode of "That 70s Show" was so freakin' hilarious. A lot of parts in this episode definitely made me laugh so hard. Fez discovering trick-or-treating in the very beginning of the episode was so hilarious. I laughed so hard when Fez (in his Batman costume) went trick-or-treating, got an apple, and then said "An apple?... where is my candy you son of a b**ch" :D LOL couldn't stop laughing. It was cool to see the flashback of Red and Kitty having their Halloween Party back in 1957. Everyone looking at their permanent records throughout this entire episode was so funny. I also laughed at the ending of the episode. Overall, a hilarious Halloween episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10