That '70s Show

Holy Craps!

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 17, 2001 on FOX

Definitely one of my favorite episodes of the entire series. We got some great dynamics within the entire cast. There was not one flaw, I found myself laughing all the way through. For the most part, I loved the shocking ending that was Caroline's freakout. I for one really enjoyed the Caroline arc, so this was definitely a stepping stone in the story line.

I really have to commend Allison Munn, she did a fantastic job with her character here. It's sad to see her talent wasted on What I Like About You, because here, she clearly proved herself to be better than just a side character. Eric's worries about him & Donna was definitely a foreshadowing to what happens at the end of the season. Debra Jo Rupp did a fantastic job as usual. The scene in which she found out that everyone left their duties to attend other things was hysterical. We also got a bit of a cliffhanger in the end. Caroline stalking Fez? Definitely something worth tuning in too especially since Fez & Donna are pretending to date. Classic episode of the series.