That '70s Show

Hunting

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 18, 2000 on FOX

• The guys go on a deer hunting trip while the girls are playing poker back at home

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show" and it really made me laugh so hard all the way. Red, Bob, Eric, Hyde, Fez, and Kelso go on a deer hunting trip while Kitty, Midge, Donna, Jackie, and Laurie play poker back at the house. Both of the plots were hilarious but I have to say that I like the deer hunting plot a little more. It was very funny when Eric didn't want to go on a deer hunting trip with Red and Eric said "Red doesn't like me" and then Kitty says "Eric, that is it not true... and that's no excuse" (haha hilarious). Kelso wanting to catch the deer and the everyone making the joke that Kelso would've killed Fez instead of the deer was very funny. It was absolutely hilarious when Fez killed a bird and then when the guys were discussing on the trip, Fez said that it was a scarecrow. Everyone's expression after Fez said that it was a scarecrow that they ate was hilarious especially when they said "Fez, you could put on some curse on us". Red and Eric's bonding on the deer hunting trip was nice and pretty funny. It was funny when Laurie cheated on poker so Kitty can have fun since Kitty doesn't know how to play poker. Overall, this was a hilarious episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10