That '70s Show

Hyde's Christmas Rager

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 19, 2000 on FOX

Another Christmas in the 70s, and this might not be the most memorable episode, but looking back, it's probably one of the funniest of season three. We've got amazing elements that make this one of the funniest episodes of the year. With one liners that cracked me up, and the comedy continuing to be consistent, the laughter did not stop.

We've got smoking loopy Kitty on Christmastime. Who stole the show in my opinion. We've got Drunk Eric, Fez in general, and Red of course who is the main focus of this episode regarding fatherhood. When Eric comes home drunk and pukes on his shoes, Red gives Bud, Hyde's dad, a talking too. The whole Christmas party was hilarious, from Eric failing at the cup game to Fez almost lighting himself on fire. Jackie & Donna were probably the only minor setback, I did get a few laughs, but it was not as funny as the main plot. And Jackie throwing the hat in Donna's face was incredibly cheesy and played out. Jackie: I'm going to be alone on Christmas.
    Donna: And Jesus wept.

Probably the only hilarious line from their plot. Great Christmas episode, with amazing humor.
MNT