That '70s Show

Hyde's Christmas Rager

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 19, 2000 on FOX

• Christmas Review #53

Living with Bud has some definite benefits; Hyde finds this out when he's having his first Christmas party at Bud's place, and Bud leaves the guys alone with a keg of beer. Eric suffers the consequences of being bad at quarters, and has to be carried home, where Red and Kitty decide that Bud needs a talking to about proper parenting practices. Meanwhile, Jackie is desperate for a boyfriend, and drags Donna out to a bar where they meet some interesting firemen. I thought that this was an excellent Christmas episode of "That 70s Show". It was very funny and the storyline was very good. The episode had a well done pacing as well. The part that really made me laugh was when Eric made an impression of Red (Red was standing behind him) and then when Eric turns out and saw that Red heard it, he threw up on Red's shoes then Red says "Son of a b***" and then Kelso says "When did you eat spaghetti?"... that part literally cracked me up. Bud acting like a real parent was also hilarious especially when he told Hyde "And eat your banana (paused for like 5 second) you dumb@$$". More parts made me laugh hard as well. Overall, this was an excellent Christmas episode of "That 70s Show" that is totally worth watching and will bring you a lot of laughs. 10/10