That '70s Show

I Can't Quit You Baby (a.k.a. Jackie and Hyde Get Busted)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 24, 2002 on FOX

• Bob transfers Donna to a Catholic School as her punishment for running off with Eric in California

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show" for the most part. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was the beginning of the episode when Bob transfers Donna to a Catholic School as punishment for running off with Eric to California. Since when did Bob become the strict parent? Yeah, we see him get mad at Donna from time to time but not too mad and I thought it was WAY too far of Bob to do that to his own daughter Donna. If it were my kids, I would just give them extra and extra chores to really learn their lesson. Anyways, despite that part, this episode was excellent. Eric and Jackie catching Hyde and Jackie making out on the couch was hilarious. Both Hyde and Jackie's story of how they were making out was funny. The REAL story on how both Hyde and Jackie started making out was funny as well. The part that definitely made me LOL was when Donna said "A nun spanked me with a ruler" and then Fez and Kelso have that look on their face was so hilarious. Everyone also drooling over Donna' uniform for Catholic School is also funny. The very ending with Eric deciding to visit Donna at Catholic School with his bike pretty much every day is funny as well. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show" despite that one part which was in the beginning of the episode. 9.5/10

• this is getting exciding

after running way Bob sends Donna to attend a Catholic school and Red takes away Eric's keys to the Vista Cruiser that Sucks and something that could be on twitter in they had that in the 70's it could said Jackie Burkhart and Steven Hyde are a boyfriend and Girlfriend then after a while Eric try to get Bob to get Donna out of Catholic school he see Donna is hot in her unionform and stops and I like the part when we learn how Jackie and Hyde got to geter it was really funny and they keep making try to tell Kelso
  • Jackie & Hyde get busted!

This episode is pretty much the aftermath of the season premiere in which Eric goes to take Donna home from California without his parents permission. There wasn't much development, the only development is that Eric & Donna catch Jackie & Hyde making out. I love the part when Hyde describes how it happened. "I want you" "It's obvious" That was hilarious. Well both of their stories were funny but Hyde's was funnier. I also like how everyone was drooling over Donna's uniform, that was hilarious when she said that the nun hit her with the ruler & Kelso & Fez's faces turn eager. This was very laughable.
  • Hyde (voice over explaining how he and Jackie got together): It was obvious she wanted me. (in the recollection) Jackie: I want you. Hyde: It's obvious

This episode is hilarious and Jackie and Hyde are amazing in this, the different ways of them getting together is very amusing and Eric and Donna's reactions to it are classic, especially Eric. When he remembers Kelso it is very funny and he acts so crazy it is hilarious, and Kitty is acting crazy as usual and being funny while she does it, her actions leading up to the pregnancy/menopause are hilarious and make the next episode even funnier. The parts with Jackie and Hyde though are great and the different perspectives with the flashbacks are amazing. It's so funny. Absolutely great
  • The repercussions of an imprompu California trip...

This episode is terrific, with Donna’s schoolgirl outfit, the sacred circle, the gang finding out about Hyde and Jackie and Eric trying to manipulate Kitty.

All the plots in this episode are very entertaining, especially Eric and Donna’s and the incredibly minor plot that’s funny in every episode, Fez’s candy obsession. Eric being more of a smartass than usual was pretty funny with him trying to finish Red’s lecture and easily being distracted when he’s lecturing him based on his irreparable war damage. All in all, while there were no huge plots, the scenes are all quite funny, especially Jackie’s retelling of events.
  • Jackie and Hyde get caught making out on the couch by Eric and Donna and nobody is happy about it!

Jackie and Hyde have been fooling around all summer and they finally got caught by Eric and Donna. When Eric and Donna see that they are fooling around they both want Jackie to tell Kelso whats going on. When Jackie and Hyde say that they are not together and its just a fling Eric and Donna say to do it anyway. And Donna has to go to a catholic school now for a punishment for going to California.

i love this episode because i loved Jackie and Hyde together and im so mad that they didnt stay together!
TVLAND