That '70s Show

I Can't Quit You Baby (a.k.a. Jackie and Hyde Get Busted)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 24, 2002 on FOX

• Bob transfers Donna to a Catholic School as her punishment for running off with Eric in California

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show" for the most part. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was the beginning of the episode when Bob transfers Donna to a Catholic School as punishment for running off with Eric to California. Since when did Bob become the strict parent? Yeah, we see him get mad at Donna from time to time but not too mad and I thought it was WAY too far of Bob to do that to his own daughter Donna. If it were my kids, I would just give them extra and extra chores to really learn their lesson. Anyways, despite that part, this episode was excellent. Eric and Jackie catching Hyde and Jackie making out on the couch was hilarious. Both Hyde and Jackie's story of how they were making out was funny. The REAL story on how both Hyde and Jackie started making out was funny as well. The part that definitely made me LOL was when Donna said "A nun spanked me with a ruler" and then Fez and Kelso have that look on their face was so hilarious. Everyone also drooling over Donna' uniform for Catholic School is also funny. The very ending with Eric deciding to visit Donna at Catholic School with his bike pretty much every day is funny as well. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show" despite that one part which was in the beginning of the episode. 9.5/10