That '70s Show

I Love Cake

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 1999 on FOX

• Very funny episode of "That 70s Show"

I thought that this was a very funny episode of "That 70s Show". It definitely had a lot of laugh out loud moments. It was funny when Donna told Eric "I love you" and then Eric responds "I love cake" (which is the title of this episode). Bob sleeping on Red's car in the beginning of the episode was very funny. It was very funny when Kelso put on the leather jacket and then the others would make jokes about the jacket. All of Fez's lines in this episode made me laugh so hard especially when Fez said "I love cake... do not have sex with cake". Everyone's expression after Eric told them that he told Donna "I love you..... man" was absolutely hilarious. Red trying to tell Midge to take Bob back home was very funny. Eric acting freaked out after Donna told him "I love you" was also funny. It was very funny when Kelso got angry and took off his leather jacket and said that the next time someone laughs that he would beat them up. Red doing that stunt with the tree on top of him to make it look he got hurt just so Bob can get back in the house was very funny. Bob and Midge worked things out and they said that they will live in the same house but see other people. The very end was also funny when Kitty was about to clean the bathtub (the mess that Bob made) and then Red tells Kitty that it is too dirty and then Red tells Eric to clean the bathtub. Overall, a very funny episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10