That '70s Show

I'm Free

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 26, 2003 on FOX

First I got to say the Laverne & Shirley joke in the beginning was absolutely hysterical. Okay we get to see a softer side of Kelso in this more serious plot. The aftermath of Kelso finding out that Brooke is carrying his child. At first, Kelso doesn't want anything to do with the baby. Donna gives him a heartfelt speech and encourages him to go & talk it out with Brooke. The interaction between Donna & Kelso was absolutely amazing. I am astonished at how much chemistry the two actors have. Kelso goes and talks to Brooke, only to find out he's "off the hook." He doesn't need to be a part of his son's life. Kelso thinks everything is dandy after that, but Donna, Hyde & Jackie continue to pester him. He looks deep down, and he comes in to realization that he does want to be a part of his son's life. He goes to talk to Brooke, but Brooke doesn't want Kelso to take care of her baby. On some levels, Brooke has a point, Kelso is irresponsible. But if Kelso is the father of the baby, there is really nothing she can say about Kelso being a part of his son's life. So Brooke didn't really set well with me in this episode. The funnier side of the episode is when The INS comes to the Foreman's to inspect Fez & Laurie's marriage. We get the classic interview montage that we saw on "Canadian Road Trip" and "Eric's Burger Job" where everyone's reaction to the questions are different, and hysterical. Fez start living with the Foreman's to make it look legit which causes distress. Red wants to send Fez back to his country, Kitty gets drunk (as usual), Fez acts like his goofy self, and Eric is paranoid, like seen before in "Canadian Road Trip." Some old classic montages were incorporated in this episode, which was a success surprisingly. I'm still not enjoying Christina Moore's performance on this show, but the episode overall was good as a whole. A great episode the excelled in both arcs: Fez & Laurie, and Kelso & Brooke. I like to see different characters that don't usually interact with each other, interact. Like Kelso & Donna, for example. Great episode, with great interaction from all the characters.
  • a good episode

in this episode kelso trys to weedso out of doing any thing with Brooke being pregant with a baby that is Kelso's kid and a INS agent(Play by none other then Dan Castellaneta who voice Homer Simpson) and he checks out Fez and Laurie's marrige and he is attative to Laurie she is kind of hot and than Brooke tells Kelso he's off the hook and doesn't think Kelso won't be a good dad but Kelso feels he has a responsibility to support her that is what he will do and the funny thing is that the INS agent does the circle too
  • Fez Forman...

This episode is a great follow up on the last one with Kelso dealing with having a baby and Brooke forbidding him to be a part of it and Kelso’s irresponsibility and immaturity when it comes to the kid is hilarious and we actually see Kelso trying to be a nice guy only to get shut out at the end.

Fez is terrific in this episode, with his answers to the questions, and his annoying living habits. Red also has some brilliant lines about Fez and the government, and Eric’s nervousness of being under oath is terrific. All in all, this episode is entertaining and developing in Kelso’s character.