That '70s Show

It's a Wonderful Life

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 25, 2001 on FOX

• Season 4 Premiere

An amazing start to this show's best season. Even though this show did lose it's sense of realism here, which I never liked, this show made it work. In homage to "It's A Wonderful Life" An angel takes Eric on a journey to see what it would be like if Donna and him never kissed. It starts a hilarious and depressing chain of events.

A look at these characters in the 80s is definitely one of the things that this show needed. This flash forward was one of the smartest of the writers, and it really puts things in perspective and surely it satisfies all fans with a perfect balance of humor and drama. Donna is married to Hyde? Kelso isn't good looking? Eric and Big Rhonda... together? That was the alternate universe, it's funny to know that one change in time could change everything, which was the moral of the story. The flashbacks of Eric & Donna were really great, and this was just the perfect premiere after that perfect finale.

This premiere gave us a sense of nostalgia on the last three seasons with flashbacks, and gives us a look in the future with flash forwards. Perfect premiere.