That '70s Show

Jackie Says Cheese

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2002 on FOX

• Jackie gets a job as a cheese maiden

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". The only thing I kind of didn't like was Jackie saying that people who are poor should and rich people shouldn't work because they're awesome or something like that (I'll let it slide though). Jackie forces Kelso to get a job and Kelso goes to find a job. Kelso finds a job at some cheese place at the mall and he tells Jackie that they are only hiring girls to be the cheese maiden so Jackie has no choice but to work as a cheese maiden. Jackie working as a cheese maiden and not enjoying work for the first time was absolutely hilarious. Fez's subplot was also very funny when another foreign guy named Thomas makes Fez jealous. Fez dropping off Thomas in the middle of nowhere and driving off ditching Thomas as hilarious. It was also very funny when Red and Kitty didn't have protection to have "sex" so Red gets a condom from Eric's drawer and Eric catches Red getting the condom (which were actually Hyde's condoms). Eric and Red trying to avoid each other after Eric catching Red getting the condoms from his drawer was funny. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10