That '70s Show

Jackie's Cheese Squeeze

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2002 on FOX

Non stop laughter from tonight's episode of That 70s Show. What else can you expect from this show now in it's fourth season. Every installment is funnier than the last, if only there was an 11/10, I would have put that for this episode.

This episode will always remain one of my favorite episodes of season four. I always love it when characters that usually don't interact, well, interact. This was the case for Jackie & Eric. Over the course of four years so far, Jackie & Eric have not had a plot together or hardly any interaction at all, but in this episode, we got to see a lot more of them.

Thank god for season four, I think that's when the writers started to branch out and decided to put characters that usually don't interact in a plot to make things more interesting. Which was definitely the case here. Eric catches Jackie cheating on Kelso. He holds this over her head until Jackie threatens him on the same thing since Eric didn't tell Kelso right away.

We've got an emotional scene, surprisingly between Jackie & Eric. Them deciding to be friends only to be betrayed by Jackie in the end was absolutely hilarious and unpredictable. I loved how this episode tied together with Donna, Hyde & Fez all finding out that Eric told all of them, and Eric getting chased in the end by everyone, really great ending to a perfect episode.

Men & cars: The Red & Kitty dynamic is always flawless in the earlier seasons and that was the case here. From Kitty throwing funnel cake in Red's car to the heart to heart moment in the end, this was a great hilarious plot. Amazing episode overall, one of the best.
NICJR