That '70s Show

Jackie's Cheese Squeeze

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2002 on FOX

• When Jackie feels ignored by Kelso lately from his modeling career, she kisses Todd (the Cheese Guy a.k.a. her boss) and Eric catches her kissing him.

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". The plot was very interesting and also hilarious at the same time. Jackie has been feeling ignored by Kelso lately because of his modeling career so she kisses Todd (the Cheese Guy a.k.a. her boss) and Eric catches her kissing him so he finds the perfect opportunity to make it stuck all over Jackie's head instead of telling Kelso about it. It was very funny when Eric told Hyde, Fez, and Donna about how he saw Jackie kissing Todd and that they can't tell Kelso about it and not let Jackie know that he told them. Hyde, Fez, and Donna apparently don't know that Eric told each and one of them. I'm not a good explainer so let try to make it as clear as possible. For example, Fez thinks that Eric only told him and that the others don't know. Eric torturing Jackie was good and funny because Jackie really is a b**ch (sorry for the language but it's pretty true). The rest of the episode was pretty funny as well. Oh my gosh, Fez saying that he brought three briefs where Kelso modeled for was absolutely hilarious. Kelso getting beat up by Todd (the Cheese Guy) was hilarious. As for the Red/Kitty plot, it was funny when Red is at the car shop to look at all of the cars and Kitty doesn't like it. The only thing I didn't like was when Jackie told Kelso that Eric already knew about the kiss and that he didn't bother to tell Kelso... I just hated Jackie for doing that. Overall, this was a mostly excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 9.5/10