That '70s Show

Join Together

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 05, 2003 on FOX

My favorite line of the episode, this episode was way better than the season opener. In this episode, Jackie tries to get Hyde back by seduction. Eric enjoys goodbye sex, since Donna is leaving for college, since Eric decided to stay and help his family. Red has to give up a few things since his heart attack, and Kitty agrees to do it with him. Which is easier said than done when they both have to give up alcohol. Fez tries to get Laurie to sleep with him by making her sad. By the end, Kelso tries to get Jackie & Hyde back together based on lies, which surprisingly works and he successfully gets them back together. Jackie's seduction tactics with the toe ring and her tattoo were absolutely hilarious. When Donna says "Your disgusting" & leaves & comes back & says "Eric, this might be the last time we fight over you trying to have sex with me!" I enjoyed the little strip tease with Jackie, Donna & Kelso. Really entertaining. Hysterical, and one of the funniest lines I've heard this season. This episode was way better than the season opener, and it was funny. Great episode.
  • Eureka!

Going away sex, a second degree burn and lies about alcohol are bound to make this episode hilarious and with the added bonus of Kelso as the idiotic messenger and Fez wanting to pan for gold, this episode is incredibly entertaining.

Red and Kitty sneaking alcohol is a terrific plot as is Red’s gratitude with a list of chores, and Hyde and Jackie’s cat and mouse game is also hilarious, especially Kelso’s input and Jackie’s “tattoo”. Eric manipulating Donna for sex is something that hasn’t been done in a while and was very amusing aswell, making the episode a great one.
MNT