That '70s Show

Keep Yourself Alive

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 13, 2006 on FOX

7.9
  • What happened to this show?

This show sucks now. Its just not funny anymore. The first seven seasons were great, but this last season is just plain awful. It was a big mistake to have Eric Forman ( Topher Grace ), who is actually the main character of the show, and Michael Kelso ( Ashton Kutcher ) who is the stupid guy that makes a lot of people laugh, GONE!!!!! The other casts are just not funny like they use to be AND they cannot carry the huge expectations alone. The audience doesn't go crazy anymore. I admit, there were a FEW funny aspects from the show in season 8, but it seems like the audience barely laugh. I really miss the old Season 1-4 days. The worst part of all is the plot. They bring in some other guy, Randy Pearson ( Josh Meyers ), to date Donna Penciotti ( Laura Prepon ), the girl that Eric has been dating in the show for 7 seasons! Randy Pearson ( Josh Meyers ) is not funny. Also, Hyde ( Danny Masterson ) and Jackie ( Mila Kunis ) are over because Hyde marries a stripper...And Jackie is trying to move on, and later on, she's going to try to get Fez ( Wilmer Valderrama ). So that's three of the four guys...

Sorry, but with this last season in session, I don't see this show as a big time hit anymore. I still loved the first 7 seasons however ( especially seasons 1-4 ), but with this last season in session, the series is declining really fast. They should of stopped at Season 7. Now they have a season 8 and it is just lame and boring. I will continue to watch That 70's show to see how things go, but unless they make BIG changes in the plot and the comedy, my opinion of the show will still be the same.