That '70s Show

Kelso's Career

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 12, 2002 on FOX

This episode not only contained one of the most memorable scenes in this series' eight year run, but it was one of the funniest of the entire season. From Donna finding out Kelso stole her address rock to everyone's reaction times to the whole "I Love You" fiasco. Red tells Eric he loves him, and he is trying to find a way to say it back. This plot stole the show for me here. The ending with everything slowing down as Eric said I love you and Kitty dropping the jello was just an amazing scene. I guarantee you will laugh at that scene. Red's reaction was absolutely priceless and I commend Kurtwood Smith here.

Casey is not my favorite character but the resemblance between Luke Wilson and Ashton Kutcher is uncanny in this episode, Luke Wilson is really perfect for this part with his care free attitude and his resemblance to his on screen brother. Kelso selling his "special men" was absolutely hysterical.

We got some great one liners her from the whole cast from Jackie calling specimen, "special men" to everyone making fun of Kelso and the references back to his "job." Just a hysterical episode all around and will remain one of the funniest of the season. Great episode.