That '70s Show

Killer Queen

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 09, 2006 on FOX

7.7
  • When fans could write better plots, things are bad.

5.4
    I am seriously beginning to think that my potsmoking friends could pen better storylines over a bag of cheetos. And by far the biggest disgust moment of this season was Donna and Randy kissing. When Eric and Donna kissed it made sense because those characters had a real chemistry- It took many fine episodes of build up and character development and interaction before they got to that. Believing that Donna would get with with Casey the older guy after being dumped by Eric was believable enough, that kind of stuff happens.... this.... this is just sad. if fans don't even like the new character, why would 'Donna', who as Wayne and Garth would say 'is a babe', be head over heals for him?! and Donna tongue-tied and goofily attempting to hit on 'Randy' was just painfully demeaning considering what a terrific character Laura Prepon used to play. Going from redhead to blonde was a total turnoff for me, but now, Laura, this kind of thing further shames the great state of New Jersey. There will be no monument.