That '70s Show

Love Of My Life

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

• perfect

Hyde is tired of The Circle, and vows to not do it again, which changes his personality, and not in a good way. Will he go back to The Circle with everyone else?

Fez's friend, Andrew, comes, and he might be going back to his homeland for good. Andrew tells Jackie what Fez said (about calling her ugly), and Jackie realizes she and him were meant to be.

Donna decides to go to college- for good. But will a surprise visit from Eric (in the next episode) change things?

Great lead up to the series finale. I can't wait to see how it all goes down. Will Eric and Donna get back together? Will she leave? What will Fez and Jackie be like as a couple? Final grade? A+
  • a good episode

in this episode we learn that Fez brings a friend from his unknow country and too think his friend speaks in a english accent and he is nothing like Fez and later on Kitty and Red plan on selling the house but later on Kitty doesn't want to leave due to memnories and Fez's friend talks to him and tells him if Fez has nothing left in point place he should go back home and Jackie and Fez now become boyfriend and girlfriend and Donna dumps loser Randy and plans to go to college and we learn that Eric is coming back
  • hahahahaha

I thought dat dis hea was great i mean damn dawg jackie and Fez man dat be a great way to endKelso and eric comin back made me pretty happy i mean it made a difference in da episode fo me and i really like how da last episode of the 70s show was da end of 70s and the beginin of da 80fo dem ijus wanna say dat i loved randy though next to fez he be da 2nd best character and i think dat its just was a pretty good show and all dat stuff well peace dawgs, juanito
  • The episode before the series finale...

this episode was just so sad to see, the beginning, the plans of Kitty & Red going to Florida still hasn't changed, now they are going to sell the house, also sad when Kitty was showing the house & telling the people all the good times they have had there. And finally after 10 years, Jackie & Fez finally hooked up! The other sad thing is that Donna is moving on & leaving Point Place also. Whoo! Randy's gone forever! That goodbye was humiliating. Ah I love this episode, I love the whole intervention with Hyde to go back to the circle. And Fez's friend is hilarious. Another great cliffhanger, Eric is coming home!
  • Hyde quits the circle!... briefly.

Hyde's un-intervention is the highlight of this great episode, and while the Randy trying to get Donna back storyline could have been lifted out, the rest of the episode worked really well as a setup to the final episode, with Red selling the house, after a few uninspiring tours by he and Kitty, and Fez's foreign friend comes over to join Fez's hatred of Jackie, resulting in Fez and Jackie actually being together, which the gang immediately bet against, this also happening in Donna's hundredth threat that she's going to leave town, Eric coming back proving this fact.

Hyde deciding to quit the circle is the funniest plot, since it's so unbelievable, and the fact that it turned out to be stress causing the hallucinations was a hilarious conclusion, and Hyde getting his own store is a great ending for his character, but the show's not over yet because anything can happen in the next, and final, half hour instalment of that 70s show.
  • The mystery of Fez's origins has been solved...thank you very much...

Despite the supposed mystery of where Fez comes from, I think it was given away in this episode.

It's clear that Fez is from Central or South America, and looking at Wikepedia for countries in these regions that where both English and Dutch colonies, there is only one:

Fez is from Guyana!!!!

"...The Dutch West Indian Company built a fort in 1616 on the Essequibo River. The Dutch traded with the Indian peoples and, as in Suriname, established sugar plantations worked by African slaves. While the coast remained under Dutch control, the English established plantations west of the Suriname River. Conflict between the two countries meant parts of the region changed hands a number of times, but by 1796 Britain had control of the region. The Netherlands ceded the colonies of Essequibo, Demerara, and Berbice to Britain in 1814."

Mystery solved!
  • This episode is F to the U to the N to the N to the Y, FUNNY!

Greetings to fans of That '70s Show! This particular episode of That '70s Show very very amusing. Actor Danny Masterson is very talented. He should be more recognised than Ashton Kutcher and Topher Grace. I was surprised and very humored when he actually played Fez, Donna and Andrew in the Circle. Philip Stark and Dave Schiff are really awesome writers as the episode is well-written and also well-plotted. It was a great sub-ending for this show as it is the second last episode for That '70s Show. Wilmer Valderrama is really good in his role of Fez. HAHAHAHAHAHA! IT WAS FUNNY!
  • wierd,funny, and where the hell is fez from

ok episode 8:21 love of my life-
    i thought fezs friend(from his country) coming to vist was funny(i like the actor who played him justin long from dodgball, waiting),with his help jackie and fez finally got together(although his attempt to makeout with jackie was funny),still dont know where fez is from but that dosent upset me(thaaat much),
    hydes bad trip(where he takes the role of everyone eles in the circle)was super funny and kinda wierd to see him as fez and donna especially, and the whole intervention to get him back in the circle(b/c he quit the circle)was also funny, hyde was way too productive while he quit but he finally joined the circle again and had one with leo and his dad,
    the whole kitty/red moving to florida was good too,when kitty showed the house it was awsome to see what we had been looking through all these years(the audiance and tv viewers), also very emotional
    about randy and donna, well im like most fans, i dont really like randy but he was ok, i think i like him more as just a friend of the gang, not donnas bf and it was good that she didnt take him back,the show ending with the gang not believing donna was gonna finally move(b/c shes said this befor)and her saying that she was and nothing was gonna stop her and kitty running out to say that eric called and hes coming home was a great ending and a great way to lead us in to the series finale
  • Going out in style, although I wasn't even born until 5 years after the 70's were over, I still love it, the show that is. The gang's last circle in the basement, last moments of the 70's were quite memorable.

That finale, what can I say about the last time they will be seen as a superficial girl, a foreigner, burnout, Hot Donna, Foreskin and Hyde, lol. I was glad to see Eric made it back in time to apologize to Donna and to see them together again. Kitty and Red are like my dream of what parents should be and her laugh will only be heard now on reruns. Jackie and Fez hooked up and through several stages of awkwardness got thier first kiss in order. It seemed like I just started watching the show but its been years, and now my Thursdays are rendered otherwise useless. All in all it was a great ending to a great era.
  • so dissapointed

dude come on! this was the series finallie! make it better!!!! i mean, we arn't sure exactly where fez is from and topher grace only came back for like the last 5 minutes. yes, i think the show is awesome but this episode was so dissapointing. what's wrong with topher grace? this was where his carreer took off, show some respect and do a whole damn episode.....im sure he made a butt load. he could have done a whole episode witth different writing. but im glad that eric and donna ended up together(}big shocker.....not)
    -tim
  • SO GOOD! Brazil.

I got my hopes up that Fez will reveal where he comes from. Sadly it never happened. Fez says "I'll go back to Brazil. Then, I'll catch a flight home from there." Jackie and Fez are finally together like everyone thought they would be. Simply emotional. There are a few clues to where Fez is from. He said his friend Andrew was from the other side of the island. In the tag, they were talking about it and said that it is inhabited by British and Dutch people. But we never get to find out where he's from. Too bad. I would have loved to see that wrapped up.
  • I knew it!

Okay, so the episode ruled. Definately one of the best series finales I've ever seen. They wrapped everything up so nicely, except for where Fez is from (which was kind of disapointing, but still). I kept reading all these articles that said Topher Grace wasn't coming back for the finale, but I just had this feeling he was gonna show up. And then when Kitty came out screaming "Eric's coming home!" I knew it for sure, even though the first time you thought he was going to show up he "missed his flight", when they started showing all those Donna/Eric flashbacks there was no doubt about it. I actually started yelling "I knew it" when he came on. I have no life.
    For most shows the whole flashback thing can be cheap, but I think they pulled it off really well by keeping the clips short like a montage and not playing entire scenes.
    Also, the very end was amazingly awesome. I love how they pulled that off so that no one had the official "last word" in the series, and it stopping right before "Happy New Year" was brilliant. It's "That '70s Show" and they kept to it.
    Great job. No loose ends and I KNEW Topher Grace was gonna show up.
  • the best show. 6 kids in the later life of the 70\'s. started in 98, and endeding 06. funny and impact the show was. eric, donna, jackie, fez, kelso, hyde, where the kids, but including the parents, kitty, red, bob, and leo. a 70s version of the wonder ye

first off, the best damn show just ended!!! like the series, funny, and more funny. this was the first show to make me tear since the wonder years, and that is the second best damn show. the start was good, with them getting ready for the new year or decade. having randy stoping in was nice finishing touch. red and kitty staying in point place was cool. funny when hyde tried to be straight, glad he went back to the circle. fez friend was nice twist, all most thinking we would know were he lived. having fez and jackie be together is a good finish for them, and i know alot were pulling for jackie and hyde again. kelso showing up, it wouldnt be the show with out him. the shock for a second was eric coming in, when all outlets didnt say anything about him on it. the best screen was in the circle, with hyde talking about the car the runns on water, never forget that on. then of coure the count down, to the 80\\\'s. i taped it, and watched. after it ended i was so close to tear, and the impact of it was like saying goodbye to friends from school. i like thank the all people who work on the show. i didnt give the best review, but the best dawn show didnt need it.!
  • We get to meet Fez' friend, but we never get to know where he comes from.

it was as an ok episode, I liked the second part better. Jackie and Fez finally make amends, Hyde quits the 'circle' and gets help coming back in. The confrontation scene between Hyde, Donna, Fez and Leo was the best part. I liked how everything was reversed and instead of trying to stop him because of his problem, they show him that without the 'circle' he's changed and isn't the same Hyde they all know and love. It was memorable.
  • That 70's show is over.

I'll miss this show. But all good things must come to an end. I like how WB got into the circle, and how they never said where Fez was from, classic. Also how Kelso was tricked into jumping off the water tower. And How he wanted to light off his bottle rocket in Red's house. And Eric at the very end was good too. And how they had the plate say 80 on it, and they played the song from the pilot.
  • Great episode!

Ok, so the intervention with Hyde was, as Donna would say, fricken awesome! It was hilarious how they went through all the cliches, just twisted around. Hyde's hallucination was pretty funny too.

It's good Hyde ended up with the record store. It's the perfect place for him and Leo to be.

Having Fez's friend on was kind of pointless. I feel like they should have stuck with the main cast for the episode. I mean, some of the jokes to their island were funny, but they could have definitely had this as part of last week's episode, instead of the last hour of the series.

Red and Kitty showing the house was typical of them. Red was downright rude to everyone, and Kitty realized how much she loved the memories.

All in all a good leadup to the end.