That '70s Show

Love Of My Life

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

• I knew it!

Okay, so the episode ruled. Definately one of the best series finales I've ever seen. They wrapped everything up so nicely, except for where Fez is from (which was kind of disapointing, but still). I kept reading all these articles that said Topher Grace wasn't coming back for the finale, but I just had this feeling he was gonna show up. And then when Kitty came out screaming "Eric's coming home!" I knew it for sure, even though the first time you thought he was going to show up he "missed his flight", when they started showing all those Donna/Eric flashbacks there was no doubt about it. I actually started yelling "I knew it" when he came on. I have no life.
    For most shows the whole flashback thing can be cheap, but I think they pulled it off really well by keeping the clips short like a montage and not playing entire scenes.
    Also, the very end was amazingly awesome. I love how they pulled that off so that no one had the official "last word" in the series, and it stopping right before "Happy New Year" was brilliant. It's "That '70s Show" and they kept to it.
    Great job. No loose ends and I KNEW Topher Grace was gonna show up.
MNT