That '70s Show

Man With Money

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 17, 2004 on FOX

• Red uses the heart monitor :D LOL

I thought that this was a superb episode of "That 70s Show". It wasn't the best episode I've seen but it was a hilarious epiosde that just needed some improvement. Brooke Shield guest starring as Jackie's mom was very funny. Brooke Shield sure made one HOT mom in this episode. Donna and Jackie trying to break up Bob and Pam while the guys are trying to keep Bob and Pam together just because they think Pam (Brooke Shields) is smokin' HOT and I agree with them. The subplot made me laugh the hardest when Red had to use the heart monitor and it beeps for whenever he gets too happy, too angry, too annoyed, and all that. Red's heart monitor for whenever he is near Pam was absolutely hilarious especially when Kitty would get mad at Red because she thinks Red has a crush on Pam. It was hilarious that the heart monitor only beeps when Bob and Pam are near him which meant that Red doesn't have a crush on Kitty. It was hilarious when Fez was pretending to be "the guy cleaning up the pool" to get Pam to break up Bob but it didn't work. The ending was hilarious as well. My score was just a little low because some parts in this episode could've been better and funnier. Overall, a superb episode of "That 70s Show". 9/10
  • Beep Beep! Beep Beep!

Wow that heart monitor that Red wore was annoying. But a great plot for Season 6 & the aftermath of Red's heart attack. I think Kitty & Red's plot steals the show with such an interesting plot. Red wears a heart monitor & it beeps when he's extra-angry or extra-happy or stressed of course. I love Kitty's expression when Red's heart monitor beeped when Pam & Bob came in the room. My favorite line is when Kitty says, "It's the menopause, I'm messed up Red, really messed up" I also like A plot, just a filler plot. Donna & Jackie continue trying to break Bob & Pam up with Fez's muscular body in a white suit haha that was hilarious.
  • Red's heart monitor stresses him out more than usual.

With another episode on Jackie’s mother and Bob, this episode is pretty entertaining with great plots stemming from that, like Red’s heart monitor, the girls trying to break them up and the guys rooting for Bob to stay with her for mankind.

The end of the plots were pretty good, like the twist that it’s Bob that pisses Red off, not Pam that excites him, and Bob staying with Pan and the guys applauding him. This episode has some great scenes, like the hot tub, but isn’t one of the most hilarious episodes this season, but definitely worthy of watching a few times.
MNT