That '70s Show

Misfire

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 16, 2005 on FOX

Like someone else said on here, this episode felt way too rushed, I would have to say, this was one of the "better" episodes of season eight though, considering I found myself laughing more than I usually do while watching a season eight episode. Ashton Kutcher managed to hold up this episode with his presence, but the whole episode just felt like the writers trying write out Ashton Kutcher's character as soon as possible. The concept was good, but I felt like there should have been a follow up episode or something of that manner, with Kelso getting ready to leave, saying his goodbye's to everyone. His send off just seemed way too rushed.

Donna continues to be extremely annoying, it's as though she has nothing better to do than sit around waiting around for Eric to call her, how old is she, 21, 22? Why is she still living at home with her father? I thought after Eric left, she would embark on new things. Not hang around with Jackie all day doing absolutely nothing.

As for the proposal, it was a good cold opening and it was a nice fit in with the Forman's 25th anniversary, but then Jackie said no, and Kelso got a job with Bruce Willis' ridiculous character, which by the way didn't help this episode at all. Funny in some places, but just a rushed mess as a whole.