That '70s Show

Moon Over Point Place (1)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 22, 2000 on FOX

• Jackie officially falls for Hyde and tries to prove she isn't the goodie-goodie cheerleader Hyde thinks she is, and the 1977 P.P.H.S. yearbook comes out.

The new Point Place High School yearbook has come out and Jackie is excited that she looks cuter than ever! But then she gets mad when she finds out that someone was mooning the camera in a picture of her cheerleading. Turns out, it was Donna's butt! Hyde, Kelso, and Fez think it's cool, but Eric doesn't want his girlfriend's butt in the yearbook. It's not that hard for other people to recognize, and soon, the whole school knows and will like to stare at Donna's ass! But Donna's point is that Eric should be happy that he has a great girlfriend, so great, that she's willing to show her ass off in public! I kind of agree with Eric, kind of agree with Donna here. Great that she's not a boring girlfriend, but I wouldn't want my girlfriend showing her ass to other guys. Just me! Meanwhile, Jackie has fallen big for Hyde, who refuses to like Jackie back. Jackie's desperate now, and she doesn't care if anybody makes fun of her for loving Hyde. She purchases a bag of marijuana and gets caught with it on the bad streets of Point Place with Hyde and a police officer starts to take her away when Hyde does one of the most romantic things in the series. He says the bag was his, even if he does go to jail. That's where the season ends, with Hyde making his first of how many trips to jail he would make in his lifetime. (Although he did go to jail in the Stolen Car episode with the other guys)
TVLAND