That '70s Show

Mother's Little Helper

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 2004 on FOX

• Lindsay Lohan guest stars.

Kelso has seemed to lost his mojo when Danielle, a new girl rejects Kelso for Fez, which by the way Lindsay Lohan did a great job, how she liked Fez more for once, yeah great acting, which I think she meant it since they were dating at the time. And Kelso just tries to get advice & back stabs Fez but at the end Danielle picked him! The funny part is in which Kitty & Red try to make their sex life adventurous, hilarious how Eric can't eat anything. Favorite plot in which Jackie & Donna always end up fighting, hilarious!
  • Girl fights and fights over girls, can't go wrong.

Fez and Kelso's plot is certainly the funniest in the episode, with so many great twists, with Fez stealing a girl from Kelso, Kelso asking him for girl advice, and Danielle switching between the two.

Kitty making Red read the Joy of Sex was pretty funny, though the spicing up their sex life has been done before, but the end is great with the sexy Marco Polo.

Donna and Jackie not being able to play fight is hilarious, as it continues throughout the episode, neither wanting to drop the fight.

Overall, the episode is hilarious and a great example of what a 70s show episode contains.
  • Fez meets a girl who he begins dating, while she is dating Kelso.

This episode was hilarious. Lindsay Lohan even gave a great performance in this episode. It is one of my favorites of the seventh season. Unfortunately, the love between Lindsay Lohan and Wilmer Valderrama did not last. They were a good couple though. This episode was a series classic. I loved Kelso's stupidity in this episode. This episode was so fun to follow and entertaining to watch. This is another perfect installment to this amazing comical series. I love this show so much. I am addicted to it. This episode is a fine example and it is the reason I watch this show.