That '70s Show

My Fairy King

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 2006 on FOX

5.5
    Were the That 70s Show writers stoned when they wrote this episode? Honestly, what are these people on? So they expect us to believe the ridiculous notion of the possibility of Jackie & Fez ending up together? I mean, I'm going to be honest, in the past, the writers did hint at the relationship. But now, this late in the game, it's just out of the blue and there really was no good development for this story arc. Maybe then, I'd be happy with it.

The things I did like about the episode was the sendoff of the mistake of a character: Sam. The fact that these 2 split up made the Jackie & Hyde split up seem just as pointless and contrived. We got a really nice moment between Red & Hyde though that really salvaged the entire episode.

I think this is the episode that set the rest of the season in it's place, what with Red retiring, Sam leaving, Randy & Donna, and Jackie liking Fez. This was still pretty weak though, since when does Fez get girls? Have the writers completely forgotten this quality of his?