That '70s Show

My Wife

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 16, 2004 on FOX

• Casey Kelso is back in town

I thought that this was a superb episode of "That 70s Show". It wasn't my favorite episode but it was pretty good to watch. Donna gets a full time to do "Hot Donna" at the radio station so he decides that she rent a small trailer at Point Place for her and Eric to live in for at least one year. The gang was surprised to see Casey Kelso again. Hyde, Kelso, and Fez throw Eric a bachelor party by going to a strip club to see women strip. Kitty and Jackie throw Donna a bachelorette party at go to a strip club as well but where men are stripping. Things take a wrong turn when Casey Kelso works at the strip club... he works as the announcer of the strippers. Eric being a party pooper at the strip club and the guys saying that Eric is ruining the fun was very funny. Kitty getting crazy and naughty at the strip club was absolutely hilarious. It was very funny when Casey Kelso brought Kitty home because she was going too crazy. The ending was very funny as well. My score was a little low because some parts were boring and could've been better. Overall, a superb episode of "That 70s Show". 9/10